Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VD...
No wait, I mean Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone is doing wonderful today. I have had a lot going on in my world. I mean a LOT. From my daughter and a friend turning up missing, then found....long story. My son getting in a fight on the bus.....still waiting for word of a suspension. Just a LOT of BS and frankly I'm quite over it for the moment.
Today I want all of you to pop over to a good friend of mines place and lend a little support. She is such a great person with a HUGE heart and I love her to death. Her dad is about to have open heart surgery and she is scared and feeling very vulnerable right now. If you would, head over there and lend her some virtual support. She is truly a wonderful person.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

The prayers are sent.

Happy VD to you too....lmao. Cute!

9:01 AM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Happy VD to you too. Hope you get roses and penicillin for it.

1:45 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

WOW! You weren't kidding when you said A LOT is going on in your world!
Well hang in there. Keep us posted.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too :-)

3:12 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Done, and she is lucky to have you as a friend :)

12:47 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

That is a LOT; my hopes and prayers are with you and your friend.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home