Sunday, January 07, 2007

Yep, that's right lately I have been having a bucketload of brain farts. Some of you may be wondering...but no, they are not painful. It just means that I have written several things to post and when I stop and re-read them they totally suck and what the F*** was I thinking?!?!?!!!!
I was going to post one of those infamous "100 Things You May Not Know About Big Mama" but to be perfectly honest I can't even think of 100 things. That's sad and I'm still working on it. I wrote an entire rant that was rambling and totally incoherent. Of course there are always pics to post, everyone loves pics.... Mine have been really lame lately... So needless to say I am at a loss as to what to write and what to post. Hence I am having brain farts. I have a good idea, I am going to continue to blurk and comment on your blogs but for the time being, I am going to take some time off to regroup.
It's not you, it's me...*heavy sigh*

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be something in the air. I'm having the same problem. Unlike you, I'm not smart enough to know when to leave well enough along...I just continue to post complete crap. I hope you come back soon, we miss you!

2:02 PM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Come on Big Mama... you can think of way more than 100!

I stopped at 202 things about scott, but could keep going. Maybe it's time for me to refresh my list.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Ugh, I totally know what you mean. I get like that all too often. There's only so much you can write about before you start to get that writer's block. We'll be waiting for your return. Hope you're doing well. Hang in there! And oh, gangsta bitch? hahaa!!!!! Loved that picture!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

LOL, brain farts, that's hillarious :)

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO! Not the "it's not you, it's me" line.

Hey at least brain farts don't stink like the rancid air biscuit someone dropped near me at the grocery store today :-)

7:14 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I feel your pain...its takes a lot for me to even blog anymore...burned out!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i blog for fun when i can now.. take a break..
it's not a job :)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Believe me, I know where you're coming from. I've been in a blue funk for God knows how long.... It's tough to write when you don't feel happy, nothing funny comes out.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going through a dry spell of thought myself right now. It's like 2007 came in and suddenly I got nothing.

Anyway, looking forward to reading your blog when the famine ends. Found you by way of CP. Any fan of Outkast is a friend of mine!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh*

I was just checking to see if you were back from your brain fart vacation.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home