Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
Hey y'all Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I know my reader base may be really small, but you guys are AWESOME! I am thankful for each and every one of you. I wish I could meet you all in person. Yes you!!! Maybe one day...
I am off to my brother's house tomorrow morning. My hubby is on call and can't leave (he works for the local hospital) so he will be spending the day working. After work he will go over to Tallman's house and enjoy a good meal with them. I really like them a lot and I am happy he won't be alone. I am obliged to spend it with the rents, Bro & Sil and their spawn. My other bro and his wife both have the flu (yeah, that was what I was going to have but he beat me to the punch...) so they won't be attending. Looks like we will be up and out bright and early. They live 2 hours away and guess what I HATE DRIVING! Yes, I'm good at it, I do it every day but I would rather sit back and relax. Wish us well...
I hope that you all are having the times of your lives. I hope you are all enjoying family and friends. Just remember to give a quick hello to that person that may need to hear your voice and remind them that you are thankful for their friendship. It may just be the nicest thing they have heard or needed to hear in a very long time. Much love to you all.

8 Comments:

Blogger Melly` said...

I know I am going to feel stupid when you tell me this. But...

"I am obliged to spend it with the rents, Bro & Sil and their spawn" rents? relatives........ who you .. pay for? like a rent a crowd?

I hate driving too.. only mine is due to laziness. I like to be the passenger. Driving you miss all the scenery.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving... dont miss hubby too much... I am trying to sound HAPPY... but really I am just thinking,.... I will miss your posts.

Hurry home - and tell us all about the food. Which, I imagine would be fun cooking in your kitchen at home?

8:15 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

The "rent" are my parents, Bro is my brother and Sil is my sister-in-law, of course their spawn are...well, their bad awful children...

Actually I am only bringing the drinks and extras, since I have to drive so far everyone else is cooking and I get to bring home thier leftovers.

I too like to look around and see what's going on around me rather than driving.

9:13 AM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Have a nice Thanksgiving and weekend!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Gobble gobble, LOL, love turkey :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Happy Turkey Day, Mama! Love you~

CP

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler and I both tried to leave you a Happy Thanksgiving note the other night but we were having trouble signing in.

I hope you had a safe trip and a happy thanksgiving! I got to spend mine with my inlaws and today we're going to celebrate with my family at the lake. Happy Thanksgiving, Big Mama!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Well first of all, happy belated birthday to your baby. I know, I'm late. Been slacking lately!

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. It's a hectic holiday sometimes, and we tend to think of it more of a task than anything. I hope it was enjoyable!

I appreciate your kind words on my blog. They mean a lot! You're a special gal!!!

Enjoy your day!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Scott

I love turkey too Cazzie!!! LOL!!

CP-Thanks, I love you too!

Tysgirl- I knew you were with me in spirit. Hope yours was a great one as well...

~deb- My dear sweet friend, I meant every word I said, you are an awesome person and a wonderful friend. I know even when you are "slacking" you are still blurking... LOL!!! Much love!!!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home