Wednesday, November 15, 2006


PICTURES PART 2
I have to admit there are more but blogger pooped out again... So looks like there may be a part 3?!?!?


Here they are playing down on River Street...

Closeup of Tallman... (who happens to be a month older than my son, he's 12)

An even closer-up of Tallman... The dynamic duo...
Poor Babygirl, she was SO bored!
So handsome!
He's handsome too... (notice the "bum" enjoying the music)
A wild hairdo of a man sitting in front of us for a street performance....interesting...
Here we are heading for a bench at Forsythe Park....
The duo again...
Yes it was Veterans Day...

The fountain... There was a wedding happening on the other side of it...

The very best part of the day happened when we were walking out and an old man street performer asked the boys if they wanted to jam... they did and it was fun. Of course blogger has had it's fill of me posting pics for tonight so I will show those to you all tomorrow. G'night all!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! This is something these boys will remember for a long, LONG time. I have to tip my hat as I would have NEVER had the balls (I realize the obvious statement I just made) to do that.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At their age, especially!!!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

Oh - I admire their bravery too! What a shame you cant? (or can you?) show us some of what these boys "jam?" when they are together.

Clever and brave (handsome too) boys!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Soozieq and Melly. I am totally behind these kids 110%. They are good boys and we hope to do this again one day before it gets too cold. Yes you are both right they are brave beyond belief. Just so you know, I did throw money in to their cases in hopes others would follow...

8:53 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Absolutely love the pics :)

4:30 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Cazzie!!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LB one of these days I expect your plane to land here so you can enjoy our lives with us. You know my doors are always open to you!!!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Cinderella said...

Hey, is that your husband on the bench? If so he is handsome =P

Your son looks like a mini John Mayer, he is adorable.

You are such a great mom, the proof is in the puddin'.

Have a great weekend!

7:17 PM  
Blogger FU said...

wow..flashback to my younger years.
i was SO passionate about music. I played the clarinet for about 10 years u know. My hidden secret ;)

i should have joined them...

2:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Love the mohawk!

You guys had so much fun... I'm envious!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Psst, I moved. You can find me here now if you want:

http://soozieq.wordpress.com/

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home