Friday, October 27, 2006

WHAT THE *&%&$@ IS WRONG WITH BLOGGER THESE DAYS!!!
I have tried to comment on MY blog. I have tried to post and I can't do anything. Yes I can comment on others blogs, go figure!
Well, I am going to my GFs annual Halloween party tonight. Some of you may remember last years pictures of the party. It was a blast! I am not bringing my camera this year so sorry everyone. But just to let you know, I am going in this... I am so psyched! Will post more when I come back rested....
Oh and take note, I have been blogging for a year now and had NO IDEA! *heehee*

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Blogger has been acting up a bit. It was down for maintence last night. Maybe something to do with beta ???

Enjoy your weekend, and happy bloggervisary!!! :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

ROTFL, that is way cool, have a great time love :)

6:17 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

that is the best costume ever, i love it!!! no camera? why not??? i want to experience your party!!!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home