Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am finally taking a few days off...in a row! My best GF and I are taking a trip up to Charleston, S.C. to go see George Carlin in concert!!!! I am stoked! I saw him way back in 85 or 86. He is brilliant and I am happy to finally get a break from work. Sounds like a package deal to me.
Hope all is well with everyone as I won't be around here for a few days. Go see CP and read her wonderful writing style while I'm gone. She totally makes me smile.
BUT I promise I will post pics of beautiful Charleston for y'all.

5 Comments:

Blogger FU said...

hey mama!

sorry i havent visited in so long.. i've been retardedly busy..

forgive me!

have fun in charleston.. i never liked george carlin (i always found him racist - but that's just me), but enjoy the show anyways!!!

:) :) :)

10:43 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Have an ace time :)

1:50 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Enjoy!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh FU!!! Welcome back! I thought you were gone forever! Love your new name BTW! I find George Carlin offends everyone. No holds barred.

Cazzie!!! & ~deb- Thanks!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Have a blast!!!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home