Monday, September 18, 2006

WHAT HAPPENED THIS WEEKEND???
I had the best of intentions of posting on Friday. Well, you know what they say, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. I simmed all Friday night, while drinking beer. O.K. folks, I am totally NOT a drinker. I had 4 beers, we had barbecue. The kids were being awesome, you could just feel the love in the air... Well, maybe I was tipsy, LOL!!! Saturday morning the dog (who shall forever be called "Dumbshit") woke up at 5:00am wanting to play. Hubby got up with her, let her out thinking she had to pee. Nope she wanted to bark and play. He made her come back inside before our neighbors even thought of getting up and shooting them because they had to wake up so damn early. He tried to come back to bed, NOPE! Poor guy fell asleep on the couch. We headed out shopping to the outlet stores around noonish. AWESOME! Mama needed a new pair of shoes. Well actually the kids did but I found some for me too. Not to mention I got some shirts too. We had a good time, just the 4 of us with not a care in the world. WELLLllllll........ We got home and I saw through the front window a pink dog tongue. Wait, something doesn't compute... The dog is supposed to be in her crate. We put her in it and locked it. Well we came in to all of the trash all over the floor. My nice hardwood floor was covered with eggshells and flour, etc.... and one very chewed up coke can that was mutilated in to a million pieces. She was SO proud of herself! Not to mention she pottied in BG's room (again) She actually bent the bar of her crate, WTF is that?!?!?! She spent the rest of the day outside.
I have stated before the only reason that we have Dumbshit is because my family wanted a dog "so bad"..... So bad until she does something like this. Well, I can safely say that it isn't MY dog. Although I have to do stuff with it, it is ultimately theirs.
So after having a great morning with the family, my afternoon mood turned to mush! So Babygirl and I simmed some more. On Sunday we had no plans except cleaning out the garage. Soooo hubby did that while I cleaned and cooked. What a nice day! Oh and it was my mommy's birthday. YAY MOM!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Sims are so addicting. I love it. I try not to play too often, otherwise everything else gets forgotten.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

True, you can lose hours playing, talk about addicting!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Four beers! LIGHT WEIGHT! I gotta pull what I did to CP on you. Bring you to NY and show you how FOUR martinis feel like!

Dogs. High maintenance. :)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Happy birthday mommy!

Great that you had a good weekend.
Sorry about the dog getting out!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

~deb- I take that as a promise! LOL!!! Yes, I am a TOTAL lightweight, I'm good with that title.
Thanks Lee Ann, I just wish I knew enough about dogs to make her be a good girl...

8:08 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Happy Birthday, Big Mama's Mom!!!

I love catching up on you life...and Dumbshit makes it all the better!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL!! LB! GOOD TO SEE YOU!!! I'm glad Dumbshit has brought someone some pleasure, LOL!!!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Pervez Joarder said...

We may enjoy youngster should be thanks a lot to the attempts you have made this info. I am hoping the exact same ideal accomplish provided by somebody down the road together. Currently right this moment just click and also follow-up Cash Advance Cheers to the very good article.

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home