Wednesday, October 04, 2006

KNOCK KNOCK...ANYONE HERE??? HEY, WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!
Oh my Lord it has been so long, I don't know where to begin. Umm.. we still have the goofball Dumbshit dog. She is sweet (as far as dogs go) but LOVES to chew on anything that isn't nailed down... Hubby, kids and cats are as awesome as ever. I am so proud of my son, we ran out of his ADHD meds for two whole days and I didn't get even one phone call from the school, It was a miracle! He is on minimal support and on a very low dose. He just has a hard time staying focused. Yeah, I can hear all you naysayers out there. Say what you will. I have always had a hard time with it, as does my mother and one of my brothers. It is a chemical thing and it can't be helped. Anyway that is a very good thing...I mean the school not calling.
I think Babygirl has a crush. Will keep you posted on that as news comes rolling in.
Went to the sister in law's 40th birthday party. It was good to see them, I really do love them. I just dread the whole obligatory getting the family together stuff. I am the youngest kid in my family and I (even at 39 years old) have never been taken seriously. I was the first to seek further education. I was the first to buy a house. I was the responsible one. I always have been. My brother who is the middle kid has pretty well held it all together and comes in a close second for taking charge and being responsible. I love them with all my heart but to this day they always take what I have to say with a "grain of salt". Dad, not so much any more, I think I have proved myself to him. But the rest of them.... let's just say they have a LOT to learn.
I have worked so much the past couple of weeks that it forced me to neglect my blog and my writing and I HATE that!!! This is one of my only outlets and I love coming here.
I feel that the friends that I have made and are making here are as real and true as my friends that I can hang out with physically on a regular basis. I just wish I could get us all together and have a big huge blog-union. Kinda like a family reunion except without the creepy uncle that no one will go near for fear of being felt up. I do live in one of the most beautiful places on earth so if you my blogbuds are ever in my neck-o-the woods. Let's get together and hang. You all know who you are, yes, I'm talking to you!!!
I was going to post some pics, but blogger is just not in that kind of mood.
I promise I will post the always entertaining fam pics as soon as blogger lets me. Oh and ~deb, I would have called but you forgot to leave your number at the sound of the beep.... I promise next time I am in NYC you and Mad will be the first people I'll to contact.
Peace everyone, Big Mama is off to bed!

7 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Work gets in he way of all that does not suck... -LBSEAHAG

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know several other readers that will love this blog. Hey man you have a really insane blog here. Perhaps you will find my blog about Vacations interesting.

1:38 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Doncha all just LOVE anonymous spamming?!?! NOT!

LB- you are SO right, I would rather play than work, but I can't seem to get paid for it, damn!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Welcome back girleee...glad to see you are ok. Nice to hear your baby may have a crush, how gorgeous, lovely time of her life :)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Cazzie!!! I agree, she is so sweet and innocent right now, I just hope it lasts a very very long time.

8:10 PM  
Blogger SierraBella said...

Hi, just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the nice words you left on my blog.

Linda

9:12 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I should scold you for being gone so long, but really I'm just glad your back! :-)

Your son~~~ totally been there with my middle child. He was only on meds for one year, but darn if that child didn't make me want to drink sometimes! LOL He's still an unfocused spaz, but has learned great adaptation skills as he's gotten older (he's 21)

BG~ Awwwww....that's so sweet. Ummm...but you may want to go ahead and buy the handcuffs now...you know...the ones you'll use to chain her in room as she gets older and "crushier"

Families...yeah...I can't even go there. Mainly 'cause I have one.

Quit working so hard! WE should be your first priority !! LOL

Ummmm....strangely I was just talking to the Hubby about vacationing to GA this evening... Firsts to Augusta to see his family and then on to the coast. I'll need directions and a number to call so I can let you know when to expect us. 'Cause we both know you were talking bout ME...ROFL!!!
J/K...don't panic.

Sleep well !!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home