Saturday, October 14, 2006


NORTH CHARLESTON ROCKS!!!!!
So did my weekend...
We went here first;

Then we went here to see George Carlin!

We then went to our hotel...

We rode the elevator to the 2nd floor...

We walked down the L-O-N-G-E-S-T hallway on earth....

Unlocked the door....

To our delight and amazement our room was AWESOME!

Two big honkin beds with 4 king-sized pillows each. Everything was brand new and clean...

As you can see I decided that going to bed was definitely next on my short list of things to do...


Good night all....

Will post more scenic stuff tomorrow...

3 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

That is awesome! A nice hotel, George Carlin, and a camera...couldn't ask for more!
Hope you are having fun!!!!!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

ACE!!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Looks so cozy in that hotel! I love tons of pillows on my bed!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home