Tuesday, October 31, 2006

First I want to begin this post with a GREAT BIG Happy Birthday Nick!!! Nick is the son of a dear friend of mine and he was born today 11 years ago. Hope it's a great one big guy!
Kind of hard to follow that up with just lame junk... but I will anyway. well, I told you that GF and I spent Friday night going to her company Halloween party. Hey, free drinks and funny people. Works for me. Lucky for me she snapped a few pics so I could share them with you all. Here are a few (very few...in fact the only ones of me);
Has anyone seen my lost puppy???
Here is a picture of him...oh dear, he's lost.

I have got to have the seats on the couch taken care of, it sure is lumpy...

Just another Tacky Tourist in downtown Savannah.... (this BTW is my best GF)...

These are all the pics I have. Hope it wasn't a letdown LB, I did my best. Of course next year LBSeahag is going to dress me up. Although I have been told that you can dress me up but you can't take me anywhere.

Before the party we went to Tapas in City Market, AWESOME food but the service SUCKED! Have to admit I have been there many many times and this was the first time the service really blew so of course I am writing it off as a once in a lifetime thing (I hope) .After the party in the Lincoln Street Parking Garage (2nd floor) in the pouring rain... We went back to her place only to find that the power was out and would continue to be out until approx 4:00am. That was fine, we acted like we were at her dad's cabin in the woods. When we were kids I loved going to that cabin. Her dad is now in his 70s and still hikes in to enjoy the solitude. Or as I like to call, getting away from the nagging ball and chain of a wife. Don't get me wrong, she is so sweet, but very negative to those closest to her. She is old and cranky!

Hope everyone enjoys Halloween and eats way too much candy. Please keep those kids of yours safe, they are irreplaceable.

Oh and thanks to The Great Purpletwinkie, I have just learned that great minds really DO think alike...

10 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

you absolutely kick ass...i love both costumes...next year lets get together and celebrate!

10:47 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

oh, and the pink chucks totally complete the look, i love it!!!!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

OMG, just so gorgeous, hillarious adn great fun :)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks LB, I posted my pics just for you, LOL! We are going to have to figure out something for next year too...

Thanks Cazzie!!! We did have a ton of fun.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

LMAO - those are great costumes.

11:16 AM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

This is too funny!!!!!!! Click on this link from my blog!!! Looking for puppy - August 9, 2005

11:16 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

You know what they say Scott, great minds think alike! LOL!! That is great!

8:50 AM  
Blogger NWJR said...

Those pictures are freakin' hilarious...

10:54 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thank you NWJR, glad you liked them.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Melly` said...

Oh way too wonderful! Thanks heaps!

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home