Wednesday, November 01, 2006

MY FEET HURT...
Well Babygirl and I decided to T&T by ourselves. It was awesome! Littleman and his friend went all by themselves. He is 12 and I decided that it is high time that he be given the chance to prove himself. This was the first time Tallman (his best bud) was allowed to go unsupervised as well. Lucky for us our neighborhood is quite close knit. We are out in the country and this particular neighborhood has one way in one way out. I like it that way. Not to mention they had their 2-way radios and my son had his cell phone on him. OK with that being said.. off they went.
My sweet innocent little doll faced baby went as a hot little witch. Yep, 10 years old and she can out-goth the best of em! Hey at least I made her wear the stockings and the cape. Otherwise she would have been more than 1/2 naked!!! I went as the funky old granny again (from the other night of course). I was just going to go as dear old mom. Harmless and in the background. She begged me. I caved. We had fun but the shoes gave both of my pinky-toes blisters! I had one old guy ask me if those were my very own hips?!?! WTF! is that all about? I told him no and he said he really likes big hips?!?! Again WTF!??? No accounting for taste or lack thereof. Hubby stayed home and gave away ALL THE CANDY! WTF! was THAT all about??? He has no concept of this whole American holiday thing!
MMMMMmmK let me lay this out for all you people that don't seem to "get it" (like my hubby). You spend 3-4 weeks before Halloween buying your favorite candy and the closer to the holiday you buy the kid-crappy-candy. So your bucket is filled when you are ready to start handing out the sweet treats. Well it is all in how you fill the bucket...
you still with me out there???
Good!
All of your favorites go at the bottom then fill it with your least favorites as you go. So by the time you come to the top of the basket your good stuff is safely covered with the "kcc" (kid-crappy-candy). OK now when you hand out candy don't go crazy and hand out gobs of it at a time because you will get to the bottom of it too soon. You don't want to disappoint the poor little kids that got a late start do you? Well, hubby just wanted to rid himself of the candy and handed out gobs and gobs of it to each kid. I got home an hour later and it was ALL GONE. It took me a month to buy it all and an hour for him to get rid of it! Dumbass! He is not a candy eater at all and doesn't see why I should eat any of the candy I bought. Ummm.. I deserve it, maybe? I bought extra just so I don't have to feel guilty about eating it, I mean it's there to eat, right? I don't eat much candy from the kids, they get all the kcc anyway. They do share freely so I can have whatever, whenever... BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT! The point is my feet hurt and I wanted an Almond Joy! That my friends IS the point!
Now that the ranting and raving is over I hope you all had a hellava night doing whatever makes you happy. That is what it really is about after all right?
Just like all my friends out there in blogger-land, I too am not able to post pics, will do tomorrow though...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Lol...hey we so do that too. I'm a big tootsie roll fan, so I buy that humungus bag of the "Childs play" Candy, has tootsie rolls, pops and lil boxes of dots. And then I get a back of KCC. But this year most of the tootsie rolls were already gone. lol

9:09 AM  
Blogger Cinderella said...

Lmfaoooo!!! Men!!! I do that same trick! I loveeeeee Almond Joys..ohhh gawd they are good!! You poor thing..you deserved one too....=/

Your costume sounded like a hoot..and LOL @ The old man with the hips remark..he probably broke his and had it replaced and wanted to know if yours was real..or he was a closet perv..yeah, yeah, I am banking on closet perv! lol

I can't wait to see your pics!!!

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home