Tuesday, November 21, 2006

SATURDAY WAS MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY....
Suck as I do, I had not posted about her most important day EVER! *until now of course* Babygirl turned 11 on Saturday the 18th of November. She is so completely AWESOME! She really makes me think I did something right in my life to deserve her. She is beautiful and smart. Her sense of humor has the timing of a genius. She is intuitive and sensitive. Yet this sweet little girl of mine stands up for herself and others. She hates to see bad things happen to good people. She is so caring and thoughtful. I am absolutely blessed to be given the honor of being her mother. She is headstrong and a right pain in the ass when need be. I love that about her. I get her, "I get it". She was so tiny when she came along. Six pounds six ounces. She came out and stared at me with one eye. Nope she didn't cry right away, she glared at me (with that one big eye) and let out a big huge AAAAAAAAAAAA! That was it. LOL!!! She hasn't changed much. Although now she looks at me with two BIG BLUE eyes.
I have seen many posts about other people's kids and the tributes that they post for them. I wish I were that eloquent with words. I think the best thing ever is what my daughter does for me every day. She is here and her actions make me look like I have the parenting skills of a master!
Here are some pics of BG's birthday party;



Of course there are many many more but I was just told in no uncertain terms that posting the aftershots of the cake eating contest would be very very very wrong and I really shouldn't do that.... See what I mean? She guilted me in to keeping those here without y'all getting a chance to see them...

10 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

How grouse is that!! I love it, the cake is cool, your baby aint no baby no moere, bbut, only to you. :)

10:43 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

The cake eating contest aftermath photos will keep for her 21st! What good parent doesnt save such things for a 21st?!?

It is fun having a child that is also a friend. Lucky you! Lucky us!

2:52 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Cazzie!!! & Melly, she is a joy. Yes, she will always be my tiny little baby forever and yes I plan on saving those pics to show to her boyfriends.... WAY into the future, LOL!!

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My god woman....take some credit where credit is due. Kids don't generally turn out good by accident- you must be doing a great job!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Tysgirl, but I have one of each... My son makes me crazy and makes me want to pull my hair out. She is so easy I really make an effort to spend time with her...

10:40 AM  
Blogger FU said...

happy happy birthday to ur daughter!

were u at burger king for her birthday?

11:20 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Love your avatar pic.... Thanks. No, we went to a place called Starcastle. It's a rollerskating/laser tag, video game kinda place. They had a blast. Oh and my mother played laser tag, that was cool!

http://www.starcastle.info/

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girls are just better than boys. WHAT? No I don't have kids and yes I do have a brother. My Mom told me that girls are better than boys.

Kidding.

Congrats on raising a great little person. You done good.

And happy belated birthday to her! :-)

3:16 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

hey...why wasnt i invited??? that king scares me.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Soozieq!

LB- I called but you're never ever home! LOL!!! He scares me too....

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home