Monday, December 04, 2006

O.K. ENOUGH WITH THE KITCHEN ALREADY!!!!
I know you are thinking, WTF is going on over at Big Mama's??? Well, I have been terribly busy at work, I MEAN REALLY busy.
On a good day in our office we have 3-5 closings, that keeps us happy and busy. No, not crazy, just satisfied... Well, whoever said that the housing market is in a slump LIED!!! We had 6 closings and a modification on Monday, not bad (a modification is like 5 documents). Tuesday we had 7 closings. O.K. things are backing up a little... Wednesday, 9 closings, alright we can slow down any time now... Thursday we had 16 closings and 13 on Friday?!?!?! WTF! After working all day Sunday I am still working on Thursdays files. UGH!
But I refuse to concern you with all that drama. I come here to get away from all that. So who here saw the pantiless pics of Brittany Spears? Let em rephrase that, who here gives a flying turd about the skank-o-rama side show? Sure I like her music, just about as much as any mom who is forced to through their pre-teen princess...
I have been shopping like a mad-woman possessed. I got a few really good gifts (for once) . My son told me that Santa gets way better stuff for him than I do because I have no taste. Yeah, O.K. let's see what Santa gets you this year big boy! Can you all tell I am full of unchained thoughts today? Well, guess what, I knew that!
I have quite a few more like WTF is wrong with Perez Hilton, I am not talking about the no talent debu-slut, I am talking about the no talent outer of all people gay. What is his big wooohooo anyway? He acts like all the gay people in the world need to define themselves by simply being gay. Sorry but the people I know are just your average normal everyday people. They work, eat, sleep, shop and have relationships and/or date. The same as the rest of us. They are not some alien to behold or be afraid of. So they are gay, so what. Hasn't this world evolved at all??? Oh well, I guess he makes money or gets some sort of following or something to get his jollies. I guess I don't find it amusing or interesting. There are far better things out there to occupy my time. (<---needs activeX but totally worth it...just keep clicking)
Speaking of which....
I have a friend that has an autistic son and is trying VERY hard to find a certain toy for him. Mind you, he doesn't indulge his kids with everything they want, this is different. His son never asks for anything. Please read this and on the off chance you can help, I would be extremely grateful.
I haven't asked for much from my friends, fans and occassional readers except for maybe a prayer here and some good karma there. I guess this time I am asking that when you are holiday shopping just take a quick look in the little boy car section. That's all. Best of luck to you NWJR, I haven't stopped looking yet (nor will I)...
I just realized I think I came full circle on this post. I trashed my job, I gave you a bit-o-gossip, I knocked my son down a few pegs, I tried like Hell to make ignorant people tolerant, I asked for help for a friend, now I'm tired and ready for bed.
Today my little corner of the blog-sphere, tomorrow the world!!! LOL!!!
Umm..yeah, ok, I'm tired....

12 Comments:

Blogger FU said...

ur on crack.. that was one of your most random posts ever..

that link with the picture where u zoom and zoom and keep clicking is addictive. i couldn't stop.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

Oh - Lol.. I disagree completely with the comment from fu.... to me it sounds like a completely normal, wonderful yet tired, frazzled and frustrated but still caring and compassionate mother.

Remember to feed the birds and gaze at the sunset!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

FU- You're right it's random, that's what happens when you are overworked and underpaid.... I am now a click-a-holic too, LOL!

Melly- thank you for defending me and you are so right.

8:49 AM  
Blogger NWJR said...

Hey, thanks for the help!

We keep coming up empty, but really, really, really appreciate the help!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Hey random or not, I enjoyed the read...Big mama.

5:03 PM  
Blogger FU said...

i still think ur on crack.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

NWJR- Just trying to make a Christmas wish come true, good luck.

Thanks MJD- hope to see you around here more often...

Fu- F.U...LOL!!! Only teasing. I don't have the desire for crack but if I did I would come up to borrow some from you, LOL! So, what's your next big project???

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take 2 of whatever you're on.

I'm a sucker for special needs kids, I will be sure to check all the stores while I'm out shopping tomorrow!

9:09 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

great random post....

i am totally gonna go check walmart for that toy construction zone set...perhaps even get one for myself!!!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks LB, you rule!

9:18 PM  
Blogger CP said...

World Domination by the Mama. I love it.

and you.

CP.

4:05 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks CP, that means the world to me.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home