Monday, February 19, 2007

OMG....
I couldn't think of a better thing to call this very short post. Well, I want to thank my few and faithful for sending some good karma to my friend CP. The update was extremely positive, her dad is going to be fine and her mother is still great blog-fodder.
Wow, so much has happened since I was here last I don't know where to start. Hhmmm... can't think of anything that I really want to talk about except a dear friend of mine conned me in to joining Curves. It's like she sucker punched me.... Yep, there I said it. It shows my weakness. Mind you there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with Big Mama... I am perfect in every way.... I don't need six pack abs.... O.K. maybe I wouldn't mind the six pack abs, but I don't NEED them. Oh and for those of you wanting bikini pics once I'm hot... We'll talk!
Good night y'all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gareth said...

Can I join you I need to slim down a bit.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Absolutely Gareth!!! C'mon... I love your new pic, it's very artistic.

7:18 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

You're already hot big mama....you don't need no stinkin curves ;)

I've been a bad blogger
:::hangs head in shame:::

10:13 AM  
Blogger FU said...

i love the gym! i get depressed when i dont go!!!

once u make it a habit u'll love it... just make sure u take it slow!!!

:)

10:30 PM  
Blogger NWJR said...

I thought the point of "Curves" was to take AWAY curves...and I just don't see the point in that.

I'm confused.

:-)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home