Monday, April 02, 2007

HAPPY MONDAY!!!
Well, my hubby took Babygirl in to see the eye doctor this morning. Yep, she needs glasses. She is not too happy about this. I mean she is just hitting puberty which just stinks in and of itself. She is discovering boys and hoping they discover her. This is throwing a wrench in her works, LOL!!! She is so pretty that I can't imagine they will look anything but beautiful on her. Listen to me, do I sound like a mom or what! I will add pics when I get a minute.
I have been feeling ok. They put me on some sort of BP meds and now I have insomnia, YAY! I don't know which is worse, LOL! At least everything is funny to me all the time now.... I have another Dr. appt tomorrow for (MY eyes this time). So you may see me in specs too... Hope you all have a happy Monday and thank you all again for the awesome Karma and good thoughts you are sending my way.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

My daughter also had to get glasses when she hit puberty...apparently it's quite common from what the Dr. told us and can come pretty quickly.

However, she only wore glasses for a short while and then went to contacts. She is so blind that she has to wear something constantly and we've never once had to fight with her to get her to wear something. (she's fond of being able to see where she's going lol)

Anyyway.....glad to hear from you, hope you feel better soon, and I'm sure you wil BOTH be gorgeous in your new specs :-)

12:18 PM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Glasses are HOT. You may quote me.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

The morning of my 35th birthday it dawned on me that I was straining to see my PC monitor at work. Think I'm on my way to some specs.

....no excuses not to post more if you're going to be up anyway. :)

(Bad joke)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Look, she is still gorgeous you know, you have got to be proud of that :)
There are so many celebrities out there that have specs, and "normal" people too...don't be perturbed by it. :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home