Monday, May 07, 2007

THAT'S PRETTY SAD....


This whole post is going to be full of unchained thoughts, get your drink of choice, have a seat and bear with me....

I can't believe I actually did one of those MeMe thingys and Tysgirl was the only person that cared.

Babygirl had a soccer game on Saturday and they won 5-0 awesome!
She so totally RULES!
When did I become the dreaded soccer mom? I refuse to be like THEM!
My surgery is coming up next Friday, YaY!!!
My parents are coming up to help take care of me after the surgery.
I got a raise and my job is still overwhelming and redundant.
My Birthday is in less than and month and I am going to be the BIG 40! I'm psyched!
Am I the only person on earth that has ever said that about their 40th???
Babygirl wants a boyfriend like all the other girls but she knows that she is too young and told me the boys are just gonna have to wait for the best. She's right.
I am getting burned out on life right now. I want the world to stop spinning and let me take a break. If only for a few minutes.
I need to take about 1/2 a day and revamp my other blog.
Come see my pics, they are cool.
Pretty sad when my life consists of work, kids sports and sleeping. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Hope y'all are feeling much better about life than I am today.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I doubt that it's any consolation, but everyone I know is feeling exactly the same as you Big Mama, myself included. It must be something in the air.

We should run away to a beach!

7:53 AM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

I turned 40 this year. Feels kinda like 34.

You'll get rest after the surgery... and DRUGS! ;)

9:59 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

I'm so glad your parents are coming to help you out after your surgery!

Yah there is something in the air these days. I feel like my life is one big rut with an extra helping of rut sauce :-(

Hang in there!!!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

It's unanimous.... rut-city. But I think that's why I enjoy surf'n everyone elses lives. So snap to it people! Out of the rut and get some living in. I need some new material to peruse as I'm sitting here on my ass.

....and I did read your meme. Just no comment. :( Sorry....Bad tyguy...Badddd!

6:44 PM  
Blogger cher said...

so happy to still see my link on your blog! most people have given up on me!

What surgery?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

I understand how although it is all a rut - and part of us thinks "where has OUR excitement gone?"... here we are happiest when our kids are playing soccer!

It is just the "blah" feeling.

And I read the meme and had too many questions to ask... that would of taken you HOURS to tell me about - so that would of been SELFISH of me!

Take time out to go feed the birds and maybe fly a kite!? Thinking of you!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

OOps I forgot - best of luck with the surgery!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Which surgery? THE surgery? Like I had? Wooooohoooooo!!!!!

It's been five weeks and I feel better than I have in YEARS, so I hope that's what your talking about 'cause you'll feel so much better before you know it!

Oh yeah....get some prune juice. It's really really really really yucky, but trust me, it's better than the alternative. LOL

12:30 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I still recall the day I discovered that I, too, was a soccer mom. LOL!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I have been trying so hard to comment on everyone's blogs and this piece of poop isn't letting me! So just know that I love you all and will be commenting when I figure out which settings my kids changed on me....
Welcome back Cher, it's been far too long.

Tysgirl I have a question for you but can't comment so.... I guess I am just gonna have to wait for someone else to ask it for me.

11:24 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

We wuv you too Big Mama. I sent you an email. Happy weekend!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Happy Mom's day

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home