Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY....
I want to wish all my sisters out there a very warm, comfortable, sweet, freeing, wonderful Mother's Day. Even if you are a guy, I wish you all good thoughts too. You all have mothers, some of you have wives, some of you may even have sisters so if you don't need these well wishes, please give them to the woman in your world that means the world to you.
I stayed out last night at my very best GF's apartment. We went out to City Market for dinner at Tapas. It was superior as usual. We went back to her place around 10:00 and watched the 40 Year Old Virgin. It was better than I anticipated. It is always nice to stay with her. She is a couple of months younger than me and every time I stay with her I realize how wonderful it is to be loved by my husband and children. She is still searching for herself and has been for years. She is the chick that is certain that the grass is always greener. But I found out a long LONG time ago that it's all in the angle that you are looking at the grass.
Hope you all have a wonderful day and remember that every single day is more special than the last.
I love you mom.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Awesome post, happy mothers day to you also. I hope you are well right now too. :)

3:40 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Awww... Happy Mother's Day to you to! And, I hope your friend finally finds her perfect lawn. :)

8:13 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Happy Mother's Day Big Mama!

7:04 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day! You certainly deserve it :-)

7:43 PM  
Blogger cher said...

great post mama.. standing "O"

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home