Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'M STILL ALIVE.....
I bet you are all thrilled to know that. Yesterday was the first day since last Thursday that I actually felt like Big Mama. I went to a soccer game for Babygirl on Tuesday night. Wasn't feeling it, but they did win 2-1. Tonight is the tournament games. I have no idea what that consists of. I guess I'll find out later. I have to say after all the surgery was over and I was back home, I was really surprised that I was as hungry as a bear. I mean like I hadn't eaten in a month. I am a grazer. I don't eat a whole hellava lot. All you can eat buffets make money on me. One trip and I am done. So needless to say that was surprising. I am better now, feeling and eating like myself. Whew! I was worried that I was going to continue to eat and eat and eat until I looked like Jabba the Hut.
Next Friday June 1st, 2007 I will be 40. The BIG 40!!! I am officially going to be a grown up. When the Hell did THAT happen?!?! Where was I??? I still feel like I am in my 20s. Young, beautiful, awesome, driven, etc. and then I look in the mirror. Oh the horror, I look like my parents! I don't FEEL like I look that old, *sigh* I guess it's time for a face lift....

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

its not official. i am going to my neighbors 74th bday tonight. he is still not grown up.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Gareth said...

My t'internet connection's been down, so I've missed this. Glad it went well, just make sure you rest and get enough mollycoddling from the family.

2:09 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

You're growing up?!?! Boo. Growing up is over rated!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I am sooo wanting to be 40...because by then I will be lean mean and a figting machine :)
Happy 40th to you...impending of course.

1:19 AM  
Blogger NWJR said...

40 is the new 30. You won't be as old as you think!

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home