Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'M ALIVE AND WELL....
Thank you everyone for the well wishes and love. Hopefully everything is gonna be back to normal within a couple of days. My parents came up and we had friends come over the eat and chill.
NO ONE LET ME DO ANYTHING!!!
I can not stand to sit in one place very long. I'm not good at it and I don't like it. I didn't have a choice.... Every time I got up someone got up with me. I was rather pukie (is that a word?) and tender yesterday. Today I feel drained. I know that I will be raring to go to work tomorrow. Lucky for me being a secretary I tend to sit a lot. If I feel like it's too much, I'll just come home. The Dr. said she found a little more than she expected and was able to get absolutely everything. YaY!
Babygirl had a soccer game Friday night (I couldn't go of course) They lost 2-1. See what happens when I don't go?!?! They had another game yesterday (of course I couldn't go AGAIN!) they tied 0-0. This was the team they lost to way in the beginning of the season. I think the next game is Tuesday night. Damn if I miss this one I am going to jinx them!
Thanks again everyone for all your sweet thoughts and love!
YOU RULE!

7 Comments:

Blogger cher said...

glad to hear you are on the mend! i siay sit still. really still. you probably don't get too very much.

2:12 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

You need rest big mama, don't make me come down there and babysit you! I'm glad things went well.

9:02 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

YAY! Glad to hear and thank you so much for the update!! Rest and let everyone take care of you :-)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Sit still and be waited on hand and foot lady..because it is your time to be pampered okay...or, this lil nurse will come and snack your touche...LOL. huggs

9:43 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

I am glad all went well. Just sit c and let them take care of you! Feel better soon

9:49 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

Also pleased it all went well for you - and sympathy with the sit still and do nothing too!

It is such fun being a soccer mum.

10:28 PM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Glad you are feeling okay!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home