Friday, June 01, 2007

I'M 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday to me Big Mama...
Happy Birthday tooooo meeeeee...
Yep, I have been waiting for this day for 40 years. To think I have to work today...the nerve! My favorite attorney gave me 2 $25.00 gift certificates to Best Buy and is making sure I get a lunch delivered to my desk today. YAY! One of the secretaries is bringing in hot Krispy Kremes, yum. When I get home this afternoon we are hopping in my car and heading south on 95 for about 4 hours. We are going to my parents to drop the kids off for 2 weeks. THAT is a great gift if you ask me. I always thought I would have a party with all my friends and everyone would roast the fact that I am the oldest...blah blah blah... I guess not. Cool, whatever. I figured I would never live past 25 since only the good die young and I'm still here so every day is really a gift. I am so fortunate to have met my friends here online. Just because I haven't seen you face to face yet (yet being the key word) doesn't mean that I am any less your friend.
Oh and Sooz, Penni has my e-mail address if you need it.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

No Kids for 2 weeks?!?!? Sounds like a great time for a trip to the Smoky Mountains! I know this great little B&B you could stay at called Casa de Tysgirl.

Happy Birthday Hot Mama!

8:51 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

YAY!!! Happy Birthday! Penni sent me your email address (thanks Penni!!) :-)

I'm glad you get to go away for your birthday. Have a great time and please have your hubby hug you for me!

10:48 AM  
Blogger purpletwinkie said...

Happy B Day! Can't wait until I'm 40!! ;)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Gareth said...

belate Happy Birthday.

gareth

xx

10:04 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

Happy belated birthdya, Ihope that you are recovering from the fun you had! EAt drink and be merry and be sure to celebrate the milestone all weekend long!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I hope you enjoy every secod of your birthday girl :)

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home