Tuesday, May 29, 2007

~~~OH HAPPY DAY~~~OHHH HAPPY DAY~~~
Yeah, NOT! I am so not happy about work this week. I feel like I am being pulled in about 25 different directions. I really HATE the end of the month in real estate.
Well folks I will be turning 40 this Friday (mark your calendars). I expect nice big expensive non-gag gifts... Not like these.
I had a great weekend this last weekend. We spent it with some very good friends that I was fortunate to meet when we moved here thanks to my son. He is best friends with their son....AND they live on the next street over. How very cool is that? We had the outdoor grilling thing going on at their place Saturday, went to the beach on Sunday then back to their place for leftovers. Then yesterday I was "supposed" to go to work. I didn't feel like it so I didn't go. I now live 19.4 miles from work and the gas is expensive!!! So I opted to stay home and chill. Not to mention I burned THROUGH 30 sunblock (thanks mom for being a redhead)... So I stayed here with my feet up and aloe on my face... So if anyone wants to send me birthday greetings please feel free.......

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Birthday...well, happy birthdaeee to you :)
Ouch at the sun burn :(
Aloe is marvellous. so is vinegar in cool water.

9:12 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

Ouch! I hope your skin feels better soon.

40 huh? Very cool. Do you think your hubby is going to throw you a giant surprise party? ;-)

1:24 AM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

Sounds like you're feeling better and getting back in the swing of things. I'll go ahead and give you an early Happy Birthday!!! in case I'm not around tomorrow. Work's been a bit crazy.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

I hope your 40th is wonderful. I will raise a glass of wine to you on Friday in celebration.

And - I noted you burn easy. Never fear - when you visit Australia I can accommodate that - keep you in the shade and take large umbrellas on the boat!

One of my closest friends lives one street away - so wonderful for get togethers.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home