Wednesday, June 13, 2007

FINALLY!!!
I was just busting my very dear friend Tysgirl for not posting and look at me....slacker! My workload has been huge lately. Whoever said the housing market was in a slump LIED!!!! Can't complain, the money is good. Not to mention not one single person where I work can do my job. That makes it really hard to take time off.... Babygirl is going to Disney with her BFF this weekend. Wish I were going. Instead Hubby, Littleman and I are going to Wild Adventures. I am so tired and I really don't want to go. I don't really have a choice as we are going with a friend of my son, his mom and sister. I could really do without them. Oh well, these are but a few things we do for our children. I know that the memories will be wonderful for him.
I have GOT to get to bed, I am terribly exhausted! Just remember I am still blurking when I get a few....

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

That picture that you linked to for the "friend" cracked me up! I love the little dangling doo-hickey. BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Sounds like fun though. Maybe you'll be less exhausted when the weekend actually starts.

7:54 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I didn't know Littleman was friends with my husband!!!

Have a great weekend!

p.s. I responded to your email yesterday- did it work?

10:24 AM  
Blogger SBW in MD said...

I hope you will enjoy your weekend. ANd in reference to the other post---DON"T PLAN A PARTY FOR HIM--have a migraine instead.. I know it's petty and you will do it anyway.

12:42 PM  
Blogger cher said...

loved the link for your son's friend! lol!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home