Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY.....


Hope everyone is chillin & grillin today. I actually have today off. I know, it surprised me too!!! My poor little almost 70 year old mom has to work today. Can you believe that?!?! She is a hairdresser at Cost Cutters. Ummm, hello nobody in their right mind is getting their hair cut today. I urged her to take the day off. Nope! Workaholic!


We are having some friends come over a little later for burger and dogs. Nothing fancy. We are waiting till this weekend to do the fireworks thing. Please stay safe, get a ride if you're going to be drinking and if it is dry in your neck of the woods think twice about lighting fireworks, please...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Gareth said...

happy 4 july.

2:56 PM  
Blogger cher said...

enjoy your day off!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

I always have a DD.... she's called Tysgirl. :) Happy 4th of July!!!!!

7:57 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

your DD wants a raise Tyguy!

Happy 4th of July Big Mama! I waited for you at the lake today but you didn't show up :( Why for?

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You need to tell that mother of yours to retire!!! :) Hope you had a happy 4th as well!

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home