Friday, July 20, 2007

YIPEE IT'S FRIDAY!!!!
I am so lost without my favorite Tysgirl.... But today is Friday and it's payday so I guess I can hang until she gets back. Tomorrow we are going uniform shopping for the awesome twosome. This is the first year they will have to wear them. Littleman could care less but Babygirl is fit to be tied! She does NOT see the sense in any of it. They will be just fine and it will be easier on me. Wish me luck!
We reserved a copy of the Harry Potter book, Littleman is an avid reader so he reserved it sometime last year. So that is probably going to be our first stop tomorrow as soon as the mall opens. Well, I have to get to work. If you don't hear from me please have a happy fun and safe weekend.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I'm back!

I think uniforms are a good thing, levels the playing field between the privileged and not so privileged. It kills me that kids are rediculed because they're not wearing the right labels.

I'm done ranting now. Have a great weekend Big Mama!

11:54 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

Have a great weekend Big Mama! Good luck with the uniform thing. I would have HATED it as a teenager, but it probably would have been a good thing (like Tysgirl mentioned above).

12:51 PM  
Blogger Gareth said...

I hated my school uniform.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

Uniforms are the norm here and the reason I like them is that it is so easy to know what they have to wear. No crap from the girls about what is the latest fashion!

Hope you will tell how your family enjoyed (or otherwise) the lates HP book. Only Anna in my family has finished it so far - and she loved it so much she actually CRIED.

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home