Thursday, July 12, 2007

OH MY GOSH!!!!
Are you sitting down??? You better be, I am taking a day of work! Yes, me, the workaholic of all workaholics is taking a day off and going with my family to Hotlanta! YaY! The hubby has been off work for 2 weeks now (lucky). So I figured we could take a long weekend and go to see some of the sights of the big city.
Like this or this or maybe even this....
I have only been to Atlanta twice and enjoyed it both times. Even if this trip isn't the greatest, I have my fam by my side and an extra day off. What more could a girl need?
(Tysgirl & SoozieQ don't answer that...)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

Hmm, I have no idea what you think I'd say but maybe Tysgirl can enlighten me ;-)

Have fun!!! I would LOVE to go to the zoo and the aquarium! I'd have to pass on the Coca-cola trip though. I've been Diet Coke free for 5 months and it's just too soon

:::twitch::::twitch::::

11:45 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Wow...sounds like alot of fun. I've never been, but hope to one day. Have a great long weekend.!!!

7:46 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Didn't you hear?!?!?! Atlanta is closed for the weekend- you should come to Tennessee instead!

And just for the record, if ya'll can drive to Atlanta- you'll have no problem driving to my house, it's only another 2.5-3 hours!

12:24 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

P.S. I have a Zoo and an Aquarium!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

What more could a girl need? Definitely a strawberry margarita! LOL!!

Have fun on that long weekend!

2:12 PM  
Blogger cher said...

i could use some new lifters for my cam< but i"m not your average girl!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Gareth said...

considering your previous form, you better have gone on this trip, and not decided to pop in the office for a bit.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home