Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SO....LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT............
My dear friend Tysgirl who happens to be the bestest photographer ever has come down with Lyme Disease.
I looked it up and this is what I found;
Lyme disease (līm) Pronunciation Key A disease caused by the bacterial spirochete Borrelia burgdorferi, transmitted by deer ticks and characterized initially by a bull's-eye-shaped rash followed by flu-like symptoms such as fever, joint pain, and headache. If untreated, it can result in chronic arthritis and neurologic or cardiac dysfunction. It is named after Lyme, Connecticut, where it was first reported.
Ummmm... I don't like the sounds of that at all!!! I am glad she is taking care of it, but that's scary and I don't like that at all!!!! Time for soup with no chicken in it!
On a much brighter note, I am starting to come out of my mini-funk. I have no idea what has been washing over me like waves of sadness. I have felt like I was drowning, like I couldn't breathe, just overwhelmed I guess. I am starting to feel better. Thanks in great part to the fam. They are a great support team for me when I get the blues. The thing that totally pisses me off about the whole stupid thing is...... there is absolutely NO reason for me to feel this way. AT ALL!!!
I am happy that Tysgirl is going to be O.K., that SoozieQ is back and Moto is O.K. Not to mention Scott FINALLY came home and immediately posted pics. He also has the blues, please show him some love too....
Oh there is a blog that I like to check out at work. Just so happens she is a Savannah blogger and she seems really sweet. I have blurked there for quite a while. She was getting worried because she could see in her blog roll that a "law" address was spending time over there. Every time she would ask that I show myself, I never could. Something about the security settings. Well, I FINALLY was able to let her know it was me (yay me). So pretty soon I will be able to put her in my sidebar and you can bother her too... Well, again, I am feeling better and not so blue...
Love you all and thanks for keeping me going....

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

Thanks for the linky love. I too am so happy that Moto is O.K. and home with me. I was a mess being so far away and feeling so incredibly helpless.

I'm glad you're starting to feel better yourself. I know EXACTLY what you're talking about (those funks that seriously shouldn't be happened because there is really NOTHING tangibly wrong). That doesn't make them any easier to deal with though.

{{{HUGS}}}}

11:25 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

How did I get so lucky to have such great blog friends?!?!?! I love all my blog bitches for different reasons, with you- it's your sweetness.

I'm going to be just fine, I pwomise.

As for the funk, know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I swear those are the worst. At least when something bad happens- you have an excuse. But to be blue 'just because' is highly frustrating and can easily spiral into a bluesapalooza! Ick!

I heart you, you're too good to me!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'm so glad to see you're back to your old self! Welcome back!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

I am sorry you have been feeling blue, I hate that. I was going through a similar funk awhile ago, then things really went to hell in a hand basket and I had good reason to be in a funk. I am glad you are coming out of it and nothing truly bad happened.

I too really don't like at all that our dearest Tysgirl has contracted lyme disease. I wish I could put all of my friends in bubbles so nothing bad will happen to them.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks everyone! & welcome Karin!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Dizzy Girl said...

Stalk me anytime, sweetums. :) *hugs* Thanks for the link. I'll do the same in my blogroll.

BTW: You should totally come out to our Savannah Blogger/Flickr meetup. It's not a big deal. Just some good food...maybe some drinks...and a good time. Nothing heavy. Hope to see you there.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home