Friday, August 31, 2007

THANKS ALL....



I want to thank y'all for being so sweet to me after my last post. I was obviously stressed and I had a new visitor (who I'm pretty sure found me via Tysgirl) MBCBUYB. Welcome!!! Hope you come back to visit often. I hardly ever bite.


BUT unfortunately for all you folks I have more rants in my pants!

(ya ready?)

People in Georgia don't know how to drive in the rain and that is a fact!

Wealthy people lack common sense.

My boss totally rules (especially when he is putting said wealthy people in their place).

I don't know why (some) Muslim people are so up in arms over stupid stuff. I am a Christian, my best friend is a Jew. Who gives a rats??? Certainly not me!

I believe in gay marriage wholeheartedly.
I believe in thinning the herd.
People should have a license to have a child.

I believe that love knows no age or gender boundaries.

I wonder why people don't pull their heads out of their asses long enough to realize that being a kid is fun! Playing tag is a huge part of that.

Everyone is created equal (at birth). You lose your equality with your stupidity.
I guess that's all (the rants) for now.
We went out last night and walked around the mall. The mall is one of those places that I used to love to go, now I don't remember why I loved to go there. Of course now my tween daughter loves it there.... This morning we went out to breakfast, picked up a new bed for Littleman, bought some new uniform skorts for Babygirl, came home and found the dog had escaped. She is such a nerd! We found her safe and wandering. She is now on the back porch drying off.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Gareth said...

Rants are good for the soul.

4:55 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I wub you.

I agree with every single one of these rants 100%!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

hhaha people should have a license to have a child..I agree!! Now, where Do I apply??

6:11 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

I'm glad you got a few things off your chest. You GO girl!!!

Good thing Nerd Dog was found, safe and sound! You know how those things make my stomach go into knots.

1:58 PM  
Blogger MBCBUYB said...

"Everyone is created equal (at birth). You lose your equality with your stupidity." Consider this stolen and frequently used by me in real life.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home