Saturday, September 08, 2007

O.K. TONIGHT IS HUBBY'S BIRTHDAY DINNER...
We are going to T-mom's house although I will be doing all the cooking. I will be teaching her all the traditional Panamanian foods that my hubs likes. I would tell you what the food is, but I can't spell them....
Oh and for his gift that I DID NOT BUY HIM & IS NOT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY! we are giving the hubbys tickets to see Van Halen in concert. I don't think my hubby has ever seen a concert before... I can't wait to see the look on his face.
Oh yeah, I know I rule!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Mmmmm, will you cook me a traditional Panamanian meal when we meet?

And yes, you do rule!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I would LOVE to!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can I come over too when you make a traditional Panamanian mean for Tysgirl? It sounds wonderful to me.

And um yah...you DO rule!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So it today the your hubby's actual birthday? It's the Hubs' birthday today :-)

7:20 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

He actually turns 39 on the 10th of September. Happy birthday to your hubs!!! *waves at him* So today is his weekend celebration. He loved the tickets! Littleman got him a really soft work shirt and Babygirl got him a Porche matchbox car.

8:24 PM  
Blogger MBCBUYB said...

And now in my head I am driving around in a Porsche, wearing an incredibly soft shirt, eating traditional Panamanian Cuisine (prepared slightly differently so that I might eat on-the-go with minimal chance of staining the interior) while blasting Van Halen through my sound system.

Good Times Indeed.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Sooz, you are ALWAYS invited, in fact it is an open invitation just like Tysgirls!

mbcbeyb-now THAT is what dreams are made of!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home