Monday, September 17, 2007

LONGASS WEEKEND...
That's right folks you heard it here first. I had a very long all too short weekend. Last Monday was Big Papa's birthday (as you all know). Well Friday was Bro2 and Pops birthdays. Today is mom's birthday and this coming Saturday is SIL2's b-day. O.K. I am so B-day-ed out I could scream!
We went to my rent's house Saturday and came home Sunday there went the weekend! I love seeing my folks. Bro1 was there with no fam, gotta love that!!! Bro2 brought his spawn, ugh! I refused to let it bother me that his children are stupid and hard to be in close proximity to....
I did not bring my camera and am awaiting the rest of the fam to send their pics.... Yeah, that might be a mighty big wait! When they do, I won't hesitate to post them. Gotta run and get dinner ready.
Later!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

It's hard to cram everything into 2 days, weekend should be at least 4 days long!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home