Thursday, October 18, 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!
It is officially time to get very VERY excited! Tomorrow is Friday, then it's Saturday, next comes Sunday and do you know what happens after Sunday???
MONDAY!!! Yep, MONDAY!
That is the day I finally lose my IRL-virginity. Ty and Tysgirl are heading to my neck of the woods to hang here for a few days! HOW on earth did I get so freakin lucky??? I must have done something very good in my lifetime to deserve this. I wish one day that we could get all of us Blog-buds together for a few days of partying and frolicking (I'm not too sure what a "frolick" is, but it sounds like a ton of fun). But for now I am absolutely beside myself and grateful for getting this opportunity.
I did order something in hopes that it would arrive BEFORE they got here and it got here TODAY! YaY!
I wish you could all see the permagrin that I have been sporting since I found out.
Tysgirl is so good for my spirit and I am so lucky to have her and her handsome hubby in my life.
I had better get to sleep so tomorrow gets here faster!
G'night!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I am certain that Ty and I are the lucky ones!

See ya Monday my friend!

9:34 PM  
Blogger The Q said...

I'm so happy for you guys. No really. I am ;-)

I want/need/insist on seeing pictures. Please do not let me down. It's all I have.

No pressure. Heh.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home