Thursday, November 01, 2007

HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!


I might have posted sooner but I was having Tysgirl withdrawl....
Can you blame me?

Trick or treating was fun. I have some pics of Babygirl, but none of Littleman (just yet).

Could she look any more mortified?

Yep, I think she can...

I have more, but I'm pooped and after a late night last night I am off to bed. Maybe I'll post Littleman and the pumpkins tomorrow. I know you are thinking to yourselves,"Oh joy!"...

Shut up, this is my blog and I can bore you if I want *heehee*!!!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

She looks so cute....no, probably not what she was looking for...cool (Is that a better term?).

I think that was super sweet of your Hubby to dress up as Tysgirl to help you with the withdrawals ;-)

10:27 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I miss you too. I know I've been a bad friend this week, please don't take it personally- either of you.

Please tell babygirl I would give anything to see her best unicorn impression in person right now...I just know it would cheer me up.

7:55 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Yep, that's pretty mortified LOL

7:38 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Lol cut pics....lol yes this is Your blog...and You dont bore me at all. :D its why I keep coming back.

10:59 AM  
Blogger CP said...

No boredom over here! I love the pics...and yeah, she looks like she is going to fall through the floor with embarassment!

CP.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

So did the kiddies score a bunch of candy that can be shared with the blog bunch??? :)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home