Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WE'RE BAAAACK.....
Let me just start this with I AM SO GLAD TO BE HOME. I had a blast! I have tons of pictures to post but my computer at home is giving me fits!!! Give me time and when I get rid of the viruses that are in there I will be able to really get this thing rolling.
We went to Universal Studios the day before Thanksgiving. Let me tell you that the Hard Rock Hotel has the BEST Thanksgiving dinner ON EARTH! The park was full but not crowded. My kids were perfect little people the whole trip and I was having a great time. I will fill you in more when I am not at work. Please go check out my Flickr to see a couple of pics....
More later!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I can't wait to hear all the details. I've already been to flickr and looked at the pictures.

Please tell Babygirl that I LOVE the picture you took especially for me!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

welcome back from your vacation

3:27 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Tysgirl- she saw that and told me that Ms. Tysgirl just HAS to have a picture of it! So of course I couldn't refuse...

Thanks Susan- welcome to my blog!!! Any friend of Miranda is automatically a friend of mine!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home