Tuesday, November 20, 2007

SORRY MY SWEET BABY....
I tried so very hard to post last night. A virus has invaded my computer at home and I am not a happy camper
*pout*
I was all set to tell you how very awesome and wonderful my Babygirl is (Ohhh like I have to tell you again!) I think you can all tell how much I adore her just by listening to me rambling on and on and on and on..... I can't help it, she is my sunshine girl. She just brings a certain levity to a room when she enters. I do have a couple of pics that I e-mailed to myself so I could post them here...
But of course in typical Blogger fashion I am unable to post them.
Looks like I am batting 1000 over here!
If I am not up and running by tomorrow, I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! My family and T-mom's family are renting a 15 passenger van together, we rented a condo in Florida, we have Thanksgiving dinner tickets to the Hard Rock Cafe and are spending the rest of the week at Universal Studios! I will be taking tons of pics which of course I will share when I get back.
Hope all is well with everyone and your holidays are all without issues!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

Sounds like you are going to have a fantabulous Thanksgiving!!

Good for you :-)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Tyguy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope you and the fam ... and friends.. have a great time. We'll miss you!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Have a happy Turkey day, Mama!

CP.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Happy Turkey Day!! Hope you're having a good one!

5:52 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Just stopping in to let you know I didn't just dissappear, I have a new link, we're trying something new:

http://susanmirandajourney.blogspot.com/

Swing on by.

Have a good weekend! Hope you had a great Turkey day!!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home