Tuesday, December 04, 2007

NIFTY FIFTY PICS....


O.K. these are the few, the proud...the only ones fit to post....LOL!
O.K. here is the box that the lens came in...

Here is Mina looking like she could care less...

Here is Chomba acting really interested...

You know, it's JUST an act....

Oh and here is a new addition to my menagerie...
We now are the proud parents of 7 Neon Tetras and 5 female Guppies. This is Louise and the Tetras (we only named the Guppies because the Tetras all look alike and we can't tell them apart).

O.K. I know I am not a photographer and I am having a hard time figuring out how to really USE this lens. Any thoughts? Any ideas??? Please???


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

What do you mean, it looks like you're doing just fine. Did you ever figure out how to switch your camera over to aperture priority?

2:51 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Nope, not yet. I am still playing with it and trying to figure it out... Face it I need to be taking classes with you!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Looks like you know what You're doing ...keep up the good work!!!!
A+++ lol

6:45 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Miranda.

I love your new blog!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home