Wednesday, November 28, 2007

OMG!!!!
Can I just say...OH-EM-GEE!!!!
Now as we all know this Saturday is Tysgirl's birthday so what does she do??? SHE SENT ME A GIFT!!! WTF? I am so glad she did, it totally rocks!
So, I hear a knock at the door, hmmm... who could it be I wonder?

I answered the door and it was the UPS guy.
(I didn't take his picture that would have been awkward!)
Wow, now what is this???
A package FOR ME??? Oh I have to get something to open it with...

I opened it verrry carefully....

Inside, there was a very sweet handwritten note...

....and do you want to know what she sent to me???

Yes folks, she sent me a new lens for my camera!!!

Doesn't it just bring a tear to your eye?

It's beautiful!

This calls for a brand new camera bag!!!

(I know what I'm getting this weekend!)

OHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!! That's not all!

She also sent me "chocolate covered orgasm" in a box.

Well, I have heard them described as thus. Check this out!


Can I just tell you.....


SHE'S RIGHT!

This so totally rocks and I so wasn't expecting it. I plan on having a great time getting to know my camera again this coming weekend. Be prepared for some fun photos soon!

All thanks to my bud Tysgirl! SHE ROCKS!

(Oh and her hubby rocks too!)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

You really deserve so much more, but I hope this will do for now.

We love ya!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Hey, what more do I need, I have you guys in my life!!!

Love you too!!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Smiles.....sweet!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww, isn't she (and Ty) just the GREATEST?!?!?!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Can't wait to see those pictures!

And, yum yum, Godiva chocolate!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Awesome stuff!!!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home