Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HOLIDAY STUFF....
A MeMe from a very awesome chick A.K.A Tysgirl


1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Wrapping paper/Gift bags, it matters not...

2. Real tree or artificial? Totally fake...

3. When do you put up your tree? Sometime during the first week of December...

4. When do you take down your tree? New Years Day...

5. Do you like eggnog? No, yuck!!!

6. Favorite gift as a kid? The Flying Saucer!!!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No...

8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband...

9. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter...

10. The worst Christmas present you ever got? A brick. My grandmother (may she rest in peace) was able to afford roller skates for my brothers but couldn't afford mine, but she wanted me to have something heavy to feel like their skates... so I got the brick with an I.O.U. Oh and just for the record I never did get the skates...

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Totally snail mail...

12. Favorite Christmas movie? Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer...

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever the mood strikes, usually in October...

14. Recycled a Christmas present? No, but I have given some away as in,"here you may like this, I got it for Christmas and it just isn't for me..."

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My mom's home made coffee cake...

16. White or colored lights? White non-blinking...

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yep!

19. Travelling or staying home? There's no place like home...

20. Angel or star on top of the tree? A star with a pic of my 2 kids (angels) on it...

21. What do you love most about the holidays? Seeing the children's faces when they see the tree first thing in the morning...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Merry Christmas Big Mama!

Know what I want for Christmas this year? Do-ya do-ya do-ya?

I want you guys to come visit :)

I've never been known for being subtle!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I must be a mindreader because I just KNEW it!

Merry Christmas to you too!!!

I have been trying to send you a gift (very small but breakable) but I have been working overtime and just haven't had time. So you are getting it after Christmas.... I know that's OK with you.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home