Thursday, December 13, 2007

QUICK UPDATE...
Well yesterday was a fun one... I had a looong day at work. But not nearly as long as the hubby. One Wednesday a month he is required to work late, well last night was his "late night". I usually leave a light on for him. I also have a really bad habit of leaving on my bedroom light. I have fallen asleep with my light on since way back in the day when he was in the Army and deployed.
When he comes to bed he turns it off....
Well, last night I had the outside Christmas lights on and my bedroom light on. I figured he would be home around 10:30-11:00. Well, I fell asleep, had a very disturbing dream only to wake up (with a start) a little after 4:00 and my light was still on. His side of the bed was still made and I FREAKED! All I could think of was he was in an accident or something. I felt like I was going to vomit. I quickly dialed his cell and
THANK GOD!
He is O.K.
One of the systems they were working on at the hospital (where he works)....crashed. Poor guy didn't get home from work until 10:30 this morning. One of my biggest fears is losing him. I love him so much, he is my rock. I almost lost him about 4 years ago and the thought of really losing him almost sends me over the edge.
SO NOT TO FEAR MR. BIG MAMA IS A.O.K.
Of course I am exausted but oh so very happy that all is right with my world.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

SO glad he's ok. That would have freaked me out big time too.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I'm glad you share my neurosis...

2:25 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

I hate that. I dont have a hubby to worry about, but Linz goes out and I leave the light on for her. Then I totally crash, at 1am my eyes automatically open, if the light is off I know she's home, if its not I grab my cell and 99.9% of the time she's text me to let me know she's going to be late or staying at a friends.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home