Friday, December 28, 2007

WILL IT NEVER END???
I just got an e-mail from my mother.... My cousin who is in he 40s just passed away yesterday. He had throat cancer from smoking. It was expected, but DAMN! Enough with the dying already. I am ready for someone to have a birthday or a baby or something..... positive!!! Please send good Karma my way, looks like we are gonna need just a wee bit more.
This blog is turning in to Debbie Downer's blog and once the first of the year hits all that will change.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

my goodness woman, why don't you have all the stress you can possibly handle all at once.

Hugs and good Karma to you my friend

12:25 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

No kidding, huh? Thanks Tysgirl, I can always count on you.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear. (((Big hugs))) when it rains it pours. Hopefully the new year will be a better one.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home