Sunday, January 13, 2008

GO SEE THIS...
This made me laugh a little and cry a little. I am so proud of the man that my nephew became. He was such a wonderful person. My life has been enriched just for having had him in it. I remember when he was little he refused to put his "kissie lips" away until you gave him a kiss. He would just stand there waiting patiently for as long as it would take for you to kiss him. When he got older he was a little shy but a total love. He spoke 3 languages and was an excellent student. He spoke eloquently with adults and always had something worthy to talk about. He was not one for small talk or "stupid talk" as he would say. I knew he had friends everywhere. I think there was never a stranger as far as he was concerned. He shared things with me that I'm sure he never shared with any one else. I never ever judged him. He got enough of that other places. I have always been there to love him unconditionally and I did. I am so blessed to say I have no regrets as far as he is concerned.
The last thing I said to him every time we talked was,"I love you". He would always respond with,"I love you too Tia."
"Be safe and be careful."
"You know me Tia, I'm always careful."
I miss him so much, it hurts.
I promise that I will get back in to the swing of things soon, I am still trying to work through my emotions. I'm sure you all understand.
But please go check out the tribute to my boy, he was a wonderful part of my world.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Take all the time you need, we'll still be here!

That was a nice tribute, looks like your nephew had lots of people who loved him!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

That was a beautiful tribute. I have a huge lump in my throat. Big hugs to you, always.

You'll get back in the swing when you're good and ready. Like tysgirl said, we'll still be here!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

What a gorgeous tribute, what wonderful times he had...you can tell there are people out there absolutely missing him.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home