Wednesday, January 30, 2008

TODAY IS A MUCH BETTER DAY...
Thank GOD!
I hate when I get in to a funk. It's not fair to my husband and my children. I know they understand and they are terrific about it, but I need to focus on the living...PERIOD!
My son had is quarterly Dr.'s appt yesterday and got an earful from her. YAY DR. GB!!! When she found out what his grades were she went off on him *heehee* GOOD! He has a really high IQ and the only reason I know this is because he was tested fairly young to rule out learning disabilities or autism. So he has NO excuse. He is as lazy as a dog on a hot summer day. So, he came to work with me afterwards. I was not about to drive him all the way to school, come back and work for 2 hours. So I just let him be here and chill. I love having him around, he's a good kid, lazy, but good. I have not been keeping up with others blogs and e-mails because I just have not wanted to look at the computer.
(Tysgirl I haven't forgotten about you and will e-you later, mwa!)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger NWJR said...

I think a lot of it is just the time of year. So many people are in a deep funk right now...hang in there. It sounds trite, but it'll get better.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks NWJR I know it will in time.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Grab a good book and enjoy yourself and play music too :)

5:17 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Cazzie!!! Those are great ideas.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home