Sunday, February 10, 2008


Just ONE Question...


Do I look like a big.....fat......huge...ENORMOUS person to you? Tysgirl has seen me in real life so she can answer this one with all honesty. I know that I can stand to lose maybe 30-35 pounds but I wouldn't call myself a TWO TON TESS!!! But alas it is the time when everyone is thinking about bathing suits and shorts and such awful attire. My very dear friend T-Mom has roped me in to;

Either go to Weight Watchers with her or join karate (the same class as the hubby). I don't want to do either!!! I am fine just like I am. My clothes fit and I am healthy. So I took the lesser of the evils soooo I am going to go to Weight Watchers (UGH-ICK-SIGH-POO! &^$%@*!)

On a side note we (or should I say the hubby) painted the LR a nice medium tan color and has trimmed it in white. When it's finished I will post some pics because it is going to be freaking beautiful! He still has some more crown molding to go up...



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Uh. I've seen you in person and you don't have 30-35 pounds to lose. You'd blow away if you lost 30lbs.

Come to my house, we'll eat brownies guilt free :)

Just say'n

2:33 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I've been doing some weight watchers myself, it really does work. Lost 20lbs. I need to lose another 20 and I'll be happy again.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home