Monday, February 18, 2008

YEP, IT'S MONDAY AGAIN...


Last week was payday week and the little troll that hands out the paychecks handed them out on Thursday instead of Friday so I took Friday off.... Yep, I got paid and ditched! No, they will take it out of this pay period, but it felt good nonetheless. Babygirl has been sick since the 8th. Thank goodness she is starting to feel better. She missed a week of school. Lucky for her they had one day off and two 1/2 days. Today they are home sleeping and doing absolutely nothing. I wish I were there with them. We had friends come up for the weekend and it was nice to see them. I went to a birthday party for a friend's 1 year old. Good party, good food and really nice people.
The Hubby put up new shelving in the walk in and for some odd reason he put a really heavy box of "????Lordknowswhat" on the top shelf and last night when we were sitting in the living room we heard KA-BOOM!!!! Yep that was the shelf crashing down clothes and all... That's O.K. he will have to fix it one day, it was his side of the closet *heehee*
Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Please give babygirl my love. Ty is very ill now also, he brought home some wicked Japan crud with him. Oh well, it was an excuse to make a huge pot of veggie dumpling soup. Mmmmmm

Happy Monday.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I don't need an excuse, that soup sounds YUM! Sorry he's feeling icky. Give him big hugs for us.

9:23 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Come visit me and I'll make you some :) It is very yummy.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home