Monday, February 25, 2008

HAPPY MONDAY Y'ALL....

It's Monday and I have somehow dragged my sorry tired ass out of bed to get here to work and be completely useless today. I have no idea why I'm tired, I just am. The muscles in my neck are screaming at me. I don't feel sick (as in no sore throat or stomach issues) so I really have no excuse.
I played Bunco with the neighborhood ladies yesterday and I won a prize for being the biggest loser, LOL! Yep, out of 3 rounds I had the most losses 15 out of 21. That's O.K. I got a nice new watch out of the deal. It is my turn to host the next round so I am hosting it at someone else's house *heehee*.... Nope I am not opening up my house to 11 people I barely know. I do have to pick out the prizes though and I want them to be outstanding. Yeah good luck with that, huh? Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Oh and can you all send some love to my pal Tysgirl, she has been feeling like,"Shit on a Stick" lately.

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Happy Monday. I hope you're not coming down with the crud. It's going around like wild fire up here. Many of the schools are closed due to illness. Take your vitamins young lady!

Thanks for the extra love, I think I've finally turned the corner!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Yes Ma'am!!! LOL!!! I hope not too. Babygirl just got over some crud, thank goodness.

12:46 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Just came back to check on you. Are you still holding your own?

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home