Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MY HEART IS SO HEAVY TODAY...


I didn't sleep at all last night and I am so tired. My husband and I talked about my nephew and his life and death just before bed last night. I was awake thinking about him and how much I miss him. I know that he is in a good place and that he is his son's personal angel. But that does not erase the fact that I miss him terribly. Not a day goes by that I don't check and see if his killer has been caught. Not a day goes by that I don't say a prayer for his wife, mother and son. It's going to be O.K. I know it is. It is just not the natural order of things. He was supposed to come visit me when I'm old and senile. I was banking on that.
He was like a son to me and I miss him so very much.Luis-Fer, I love you, R.I.P.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Can people please stop spamming me?!?! Grrrr!!!!!!!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I'm sorry you're so sad. It's never easy to lose a loved one, but to lose them in such a senseless manor makes it that much more difficult.

((((Hug))))

8:52 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Tysgirl, I can always count on you to lift my spirits.

9:04 AM  
Blogger The Q said...

I know it won't bring him back, but they REALLY need to catch the jerk who did this. The whole situation is just so unfair and him still being out and about just makes it that much more so.

I'm so sorry you're hurting, that upsets me the most :-(

12:04 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Q, I agree, I don't want revenge, I want justice. I want to know that this jerk can't hurt anyone else like he hurt us.

12:26 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Hey bebe, just stopped by to give you another hug. ((((big mama)))) Love ya

7:44 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Wub ya!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home