Tuesday, April 08, 2008

DUMBASS DRIVER....

This post is dedicated to the little twit whom I could not shake this morning. You all have encountered her. She is the one driving that silver VW Bug. The one who was either in front of me, behind me or next to me and would NOT go away. She sped up at inappropriate times and slowed to a crawl at inappropriate times. She was the one (and yes I saw this laundry list of actions with my own eyes) putting on her makeup, texting, talking on her cell phone, filing her nails, adjusting her radio and readjusting her seat. Yes all this was done, NOT at the stoplights but while driving and weaving all over the road. This post is for the twit that really should have taken her ADHD meds before starting out this morning...

Stay off the road, oh and
FUCK YOU!!!

*rant over*

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

Ty calls them "stage 4 clingers".

And I must admit, I gasped when I saw the big, bold FUCK YOU. LOL. Is someone feeling extra naughty today?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

*heehee* I must be, I cussed on your blog and on mine... *grin*

3:16 PM  
Blogger Gareth said...

That is why I am glad I don't drive.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home