Monday, April 21, 2008

HAPPY MONDAY!


Hey all! Just wanted to check in and let you know that we had a really relaxing weekend. We went to the beach on Saturday. It was so hot and beautiful outside.......but...... Once we got on the other side of the dunes it was like being in a dust storm! I knew it was going to be windy and I brought sweatshirts. The girls (my daughter and a friend) insisted on having the first swim of the year. Have at it babies, I am sitting right here! Littleman went in once and that was enough. He and I hunted sea shells and little crabs, nothing great. The hubby sat and watched out for the girls. After about an hour and a 1/2 we left COVERED in sand. We then went to the Crab Shack. Tysgirl & Sooz I almost texted you so you could see me live on web cam!
But alas I turned on my phone and there was a text from Tysgirl wishing us well at the beach! YOU ROCK!
Then no sooner had I read the text, my phone died, ugh! So needless to say I didn't get to wave at my friends.....
Hope you all have a great wonderful awesome day!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

Awww, too bad! I would have LOVED to have seen you on the webcam again. That was by far, one of the coolest things...to see you guys LIVE and in real time :-)

Glad you had a nice weekend, sorry about the dust storm :-(

11:24 AM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

I was hoping you had a marvelous time. I wish we had been there. I could go for a bowl of clam chowder. Mmmmmmm.

Hugs

11:46 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Do you two comment here in tandem? LOL!!! Maybe one day the three of us can go on a hike (I know how you guys both like doing that) or a stroll on the beach.

Next time I'm out there I'll be sure to have my phone charged, I promise!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. We had our own battle with wind this weekend. Yummy crab.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Ah a day at the beach! I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I'm taking a much needed break from writing, I'm still reading! :)

I'll be around.

(You've been warned!) ;)

Hope you're having a beautiful day! Miss you!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Karin, you're always invited to come and partake!

~deb- C'mon, my door is always open to you! I miss you too.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

Sun, beach? Im soooo jealous.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home