Friday, May 02, 2008

YaY IT'S FRIDAY!!!

I have had a hellava week this week. I am beyond busy which makes the day go by really fast and I like that, but I am exhausted!
My folks are coming up today and my house is a wreck! Oh well, they love me anyway. Littleman is failing math and may end up flunking the 7th grade. This is a HUGE possibility. Babygirl is not too happy about this because that would make them in the same grade and she is having none of that!!! We shall see...

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I know I will!

3 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

You need a weekend at the Drake resort, STAT!

Is taking summer school math a possibility for Littleman?

Have fun with the 'rents. Happy weekend.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh, I SO TOTALLY DO!!!

I am thinking about enrolling him in a summer enrichment program, wish me luck!

I wish you both were here to chill with us and the rents!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

I am sorry you are having a bad week. Have a great weekend with the rents, I know I am.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home