Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HEY!


Everyone says that this country is having housing issues. I agree. I also work for a closing attorney and we happen to be extremely busy. We have shifted from new construction to refinances. Which is fine, they all put food on my table. I think it is a good thing that not as many people are qualifying for loans, that means less foreclosures. Renting is NOT a bad thing.

I am so tired of hearing about Jeremiah Wright, I could just puke! There is your 15 minutes of fame, now go away. In church I was always taught to love my fellow man, if you are not raising them up you are bringing them down.
Enough said.
I am not political on this blog, never have been and I never will be. I have found that the best way to keep friends is to keep politics out of the equation. I rarely see eye to eye about that stuff with the people I hang with so we just agree not to discuss and agree to disagree. Works for me.

Hope everyone is humpin today, it IS Hump-day after all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

I am BEYOND sick of hearing that guy talk. Shut up already, okay dude?!? I didn't even know his name so that's how well his 15 minutes of fame is working for him ;-)

6:27 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

Darn, I'm a day late again. I found a great way to shut people like him up.....

Turn the TV off :) Works for me!

Happy day after hump day!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I like the way you thing Tysgirl! I hardly watch the boob-tube but I do listen to a LOT of talk radio... I am getting good at changing the stations.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home