Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'm tired....

I am so tired, physically, mentally and emotionally. My husband went to a conference with Littleman's teachers today. I have a lot of work to do and had to stay here so I didn't make it. He is just barely passing. Can you say by the skin of your teeth? I am so tired of fighting with him about how important all this is to his future. He is lazy and simply doesn't care. He aces his tests and barely does anything else, ugh *sigh*.
Please give me all your strength so I don't choke the shit outta him when I see him.

2 Comments:

Blogger mama biscuit said...

I'm sorry :(

He sounds so much like me when I was a kid. I wish I had the magic answer for you but I don't. I know you guys are supportive and encourage him and that's already a lot more than my parents did for me. They were always quick to point out the bad and that really killed my self esteem.

Lots of love and hugs coming your way. You better be sitting so it doesn't knock you down :) MWAH

3:09 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

I also was the same way when I was his age so I am not sure how much wisdom I have to offer. Is there anything he is passionate about? Things he wants to do when he is done with school? If so you could have him meet with people in that field and talk to them about what he needs to do in order to go into that field. It may motivate him enough to apply himself. In the meantime good luck not shaking the crap out of him.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home