Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm Sorry...


Yesterday was Jaevian's 2nd birthday, I failed calling him and I failed posting about him.
Milestones are always hard when you lose a loved one. I know that I should focus on the living because that is/was the way my nephew always thought about things. I did send a big box of goodies for his birthday so at least I didn't fail him there. I have yet to meet this little boy that I love so much. My nephew meant the world to me and I know he loved me very much.
He has always been "my boy".
We used to IM each other every couple of weeks.
I miss that.
I miss him.
I have yet to travel to Canada to meet his wife and son.
I have yet to hold his mother and let her know that I share her pain.
I have yet to see his grave.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger The Q said...

This really made me tear up. I cannot even imagine that kind of loss :-(

((HUGS))

5:11 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks Q...

7:48 PM  
Blogger mama biscuit said...

:(

I'm sorry. Sending big hugs your way. We love you.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Thanks, love you too!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home